Bloodstained Ritual of the Night PC Game Free Download Highly Compressed
- Title: Bloodstained Ritual of the Night-GOG
- Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
- Developer: ArtPlay
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Release Date: 18 Jun, 2019
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Etc …
- File Size: 7.7 GB / Split 2 parts 4.95 GB Compressed
- Mirrors: UsersDrive, UploadRaR, MixDrop, PixelDrain
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night PC Game is a Metroidvania video game developed by ArtPlay and published by 505 Games. The game’s development was led by former Castlevania series producer Koji Igarashi, and is considered a spiritual successor to the series. The game is the second in the Bloodstained series. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night was released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in June 2019. Ports for iOS and Android devices have been announced.
Igarashi conceived the game after his departure from Konami in 2014, prompted by numerous fan requests for him to make another Metroidvania-type game. He used the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter to demonstrate to potential funding agencies of the demand for the game in 2015, which successfully raised more than US$5.5 million from backers, making it one of the most funded video game campaigns on the platform. Bloodstained received generally positive reviews. A retro-style companion game, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, was developed by Inti Creates and released in May 2018. It was followed by a sequel in 2020, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2.
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Free Download follows the Metroidvania-style gameplay of the post-Symphony of the Night games of the Castlevania series. As Miriam, the player explores a labyrinthine series of rooms presented as a platform game, fighting monsters and bosses and gaining keys or powers that let them explore previous areas that were previously impossible to reach. Miriam is able to use various weapons to perform melee or ranged attacks to defeat monsters, or special abilities granted by the shards she possesses from monsters to perform magical attacks. Miriam has both a health bar and a magic power bar. Health is lost to monster and environmental attacks, and should this drop to zero, the game is over, requiring the player to load the last save state. Health can be restored by using items or finding health drops from monsters or environmental pieces. Magic power is drained by using shard skills, and if out of mana, the player cannot use shard skills, but mana can be similarly regained as with health.
In Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Game,player gains new weapons, armor and accessories throughout the game by defeating monsters and looting chests. This equipment provides various attributes to Miriam along with offensive and defensive bonuses. For weapons, this also set the type of attacks that the player can make. For example, short swords allow a variety of fast, close-ranged attacks, spears enable slow but long-reaching attacks, and guns allow for long-distance shots but with no melee possibilities. The equipment can be changed on the fly via menu screens. Shards are obtained by defeating monsters, and generally contain a power reflecting the essence of the monster it came from. The player can only equip a limited number of shards, but like equipment, shards can be swapped out on the fly.
Among the maze of rooms include save rooms, allowing the player to save their game and fully regenerate Miriam’s health and magic power. Additionally, warp rooms allow the player to quick jump from one region of the map to another previously discovered warp room. Following the game’s prelude, the player also gains access to a set of non-playable characters located at the start of the map that provide stores to buy and sell weapons, shards, ingredients and crafting services to make new weapons or upgrade shards. The game is presented in a 2.5D style, presenting the game in three-dimensional graphics but restricting movement to a 2D system. Igarashi stated the choice for 2.5D was to follow the style of previous Castlevania games, such as The Dracula X Chronicles and Mirror of Fate. This article is property of Games4PC.
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night PC Game Screenshot
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i5-4460
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How to install?
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “CODEX” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Bloodstained Ritual of the Night” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.